Ablr is on a mission to build honest financial products that enable and improve the lives of people. We provide ethical instalment plans through the hyper-personalised dynamic pricing of credit. Using deep-learning and data sets captured through every transaction, our credit engine is able to assist and determine credit decisions which result in a significantly higher performance rate.
Founded in 2020, we are now operating in both Singapore and Malaysia, and are backed by one of the largest conglomerates in the region. We are certified members of the Singapore FintechAssociation and the Fintech Association of Malaysia, and we are looking for awesome, talented individuals to join the team and help us deliver more value to our customers!
As a Content Manager at Ablr, you will be responsible in developing and executing the content strategy and initiatives on “inform” and “upskill” including the strategic planning, conceptualization, creation and analytics of digital content as well as aligning with the country teams (MY and SG) on the strategy and execution.
Being part of the Ablr Team is much more than just joining another job, our work transforms consumers’ lives and we want you to be part of that journey. To paint a rough picture, your work will speak to countless people, empowering people to be more financially literate and responsible through impactful and engaging content (and enabling more possibilities you could uncover with content).
● Support the Marketing Lead in strategizing, conceptualizing, creating and delivering content strategy on “inform” and“upskill”
● Project-manage specific content development initiatives
● Conduct deep-dive analytical studies and data analysis to support the delivery of integrated content strategy, insight-based framework and roadmap that meets the business objectives and aligned with our core goals
● Understand, define and develop insights for audience demand, segment and SEO performance for our digital assets where appropriate
● Conduct market research and distill insights on opportunities to up-level content quality and efficacy in supporting business goals
● Ensure that published content is on-brand, consistent, accurate, and adheres to the Ablr guidelines
● Conduct content performance insights to ensure execution of successful SEO campaigns and uncover traffic expansion opportunities
● Improve the efficiency and functionality of analytics tracking across the entire consumer lifecycle
● Generate actionable insights that move the needle on strategic objectives and build intuitive, concise, and clear data stories that align with the needs and interests of the audience.
● Manage and lead co-marketing initiatives with internal and external stakeholders to ensure all deliverables are achieved.
● Success of specific initiatives led (e.g., business results, timeliness and budget spend)
● Contribute to growth in reach, engagement, traffic, lead generation and SEO as well as user engagement conversion rate
● Contribute to growth of organic users
● Ability to join on a full-time basis
● Minimum 5 years' working experience in content with proven track record of delivering results
● Ability to speak and write fluent English. Fluent in Bahasa and Mandarin is a plus
● Stakeholder management – displays excellent influencing, facilitation and negotiation skills with the ability to be persuasive and trusted by all levels including senior management
● Team player – works collaboratively with others in the team and across the organisation, respecting diversity and valuing differences in opinion
● Analytical- structured thinker who places emphasis on data-driven decision-making
● Sound judgement and decision-making ability –able to operate autonomously and provide clear, decisive guidance when consulted
● Customer-centric mindset – always striving to meet customer needs, viewing the journey from their perspective and mindfully incorporating their feedback into solutions wherever possible
● Strong communicator and compelling storyteller–able to narrate a convincing, insight-based, customer-centric story
● Innovator – continuously seeks to improve the status quo, conceives creative solutions to business problems and is willing to take a calculated risk to test them out early and often
● Industry knowledge – exhibits a keen awareness of customer desires, market trends and competitor offerings, with the ability to apply this knowledge practically
● Marketing– possess insight to operationalise and advertise new offerings and promotions
● Digital media – possesses a strong foundation and considerable experience in all stages and formats of multimedia content production
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
At Ablr, we run agile teams where we trust each team member to be self-organising and self-driven.
We place a high value on people who:
● Are passionate about their work and are fun to work with
● Behave in a way that encourages cooperation, participation, timeliness, reliability, truthfulness and integrity
● Constantly shows initiative in improving the processes, culture and future of Ablr
● Takes pride and ownership in day-to-day work and the long-term mission of Ablr