Ablr is on a mission to build honest financial products that enable and improve the lives of people. We provide ethical instalment plans through the hyper-personalised dynamic pricing of credit. Using deep-learning and data sets captured through every transaction, our credit engine is able to assist and determine credit decisions which result in a significantly higher performance rate.
Founded in 2020, we are now operating in both Singapore and Malaysia, and are backed by one of the largest conglomerates in the region. We are certified members of the Singapore Fintech Association and the Fintech Association of Malaysia, and we are looking for awesome, talented individuals to join the team and help us deliver more value to our customers.
The Senior Graphic Designer will be responsible to produce and oversee digital and offline creative solutions to address our marketing needs. To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles, and layout techniques. You should also have experience executing marketing projects from conception to production, including websites, brochures, and product packaging. Ultimately, you will ensure the design team promotes our brand by delivering high-quality pieces on aligned deadlines.
Being part of the Ablr Team is much more than just joining another job, our work transforms consumers’ lives and we want you to be part of that journey. Your work will speak to countless people, empowering people to be more financially literate and responsible through impactful and engaging designs (and enabling more possibilities you could uncover with design.
● Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery
● Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics
● Review junior designers’ work to ensure high quality
● Refine images, fonts, and layouts using graphic design software
● Apply typography techniques
● Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
● Increase user-friendliness in all products
● Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
● Liaise with marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met
● Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools.
● Implementation of established corporate brand guidelines and set ATL/BTL guidelines
● Execute creative direction as identified in working with Regional Marketing Lead.
● All activities promote Ablr’s mission and principles
● Ability to join on a full-time basis
● BSc degree in Design, Visual Arts, or relevant field
● 3-5 years of relevant work experience in marketing/advertising/communications which included graphic design and copywriting.
● Proven work experience as a Senior Designer, Graphic Designer, or similar role
● Portfolio of completed design projects
● Hands-on experiences with image editing software, like Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
● Proficiency in design software (e.g. InDesign, PSD, Illustrator and )
● Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts, and layouts
● Attention to visual details
● Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
At Ablr, we run agile teams where we trust each team member to be self-organising and self-driven.
We place a high value on people who:
● Are passionate about their work and are fun to work with
● Behave in a way that encourages cooperation, participation, timeliness, reliability, truthfulness and integrity
● Constantly shows initiative in improving the processes, culture and future of Ablr
● Takes pride and ownership in day-to-day work and the long-term mission of Ablr