Ablr is on a mission to build honest financial products that enable and improve the lives of people. We provide ethical instalment plans through the hyper-personalized dynamic pricing of credit. Using deep learning and data sets captured through every transaction, our credit engine is able to assist and determine credit decisions which result in a significantly higher performance rate.
Founded in 2020, we are now operating in both Singapore and Malaysia, and are backed by one of the largest conglomerates in the region. We are certified members of the Singapore Fintech Association and the Fintech Association of Malaysia, and we are looking for awesome, talented individuals to join the team and help us deliver more value to our customers.
The UIUX Designer will be responsible for collaborating with the Head of Product and stakeholders in creating visually captivating, engaging, and impactful designs for various media applications.
Being part of the Ablr Team is much more than just joining another job, our work transforms consumers’ lives and we want you to be part of that journey. Your work will speak to countless people, empowering people to be more financially literate and responsible through impactful and engaging designs (and enabling more possibilities you could uncover with design.
● Take design briefs to understand requirements
● Translate requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns, and attractive user interfaces that are platform-friendly
● Create visualization of screens within a prototype framework
● Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
● Present ideas, concepts, and design solutions to various stakeholders incorporating feedback in your designs
● Develop and maintain documentation regarding style guidelines
● Conceptualise and develop design concepts, graphics, and layouts
● Design and produce collateral in accordance with the Ablr brand guidelines
● Liaise with stakeholders to ensure proofs are of good quality and are in line with production specifications
● Ability to join on a full-time basis
● Degree in Design, Advertising, Fine Arts, or related field
● Experience as a UI/UX as well as a strong portfolio of related projects
● Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop) as well as Sketch/Figma
● Strong attention to detail and a keen eye for aesthetics
● Excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate ideas, designs, and suggestions
● Strong team player values, who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
● Strong design thinking skills, knowledge of interactive and responsive design
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
At Ablr, we run agile teams where we trust each team member to be self-organizing and self-driven.
We place a high value on people who:
● Are passionate about their work and are fun to work with
● Behave in a way that encourages cooperation, participation, timeliness, reliability, truthfulness, and integrity
● Constantly shows initiative in improving the processes, culture, and future of Ablr
● Takes pride and ownership in day-to-day work and the long-term mission of Ablr